Forum

Blck Lt Recommendat...

[Solved] Blck Lt Recommendations  

RSS

Gr8FullyOneJDan
(@gr8fullyonejdan)
20/04/2019 10:40 am  

Hi Robert-

Looking at lights, quick model like? You are awesome. Watched the Video tonight. Reminds me of all the caves we played in around St. Paul. They were perfect. Like Capone used some. I bet the Saint Anthony Bridge was a viaduct and the Mississippi and Minnesota Rivers were just like those of somewhere else. Tigris and something? Everything seems so parallel and the same. Oh, and Como Park and Como Zoo I grew up visiting, looks just like Conservatory's elsa where. this is all so crazy and fascinating connecting all these dots with Minneapolis and St. Paul and what else do we want. This area I grew up in, I bet is blacklight heaven!! I'm unemployed trying to get SS supplemental (social security number). Tour the Capitol Building or the Sandstone everywhere. I worked for 9Β  years at Flint Hills Resources. Waste Coordinator with a Contractor. CAtalyst Coordinator for Flint Hills. Get this, DeadheaD making gasoline for the whole country! Literally! I just went for a job cause it said Environmental. I have a B.S. degree from U of Mn. Environmental Studies. But remember, I was a 30 year Drunk! πŸ™‚ I was "GOOD" in the Heart and down the road to 8/29/16 1st day after Detox to Treatment. Unemployed and Awakening. Did some internship with Fort Snelling in '96. I am getting so many past connections to present Visions about anything and Everything that crosses a moment in my day! πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ Love it! Anyways, figuring out navigation a bit and hot to use. I hunt and peck when I type, but I can build my own computer! 🤣 🤣 🤣 Actually about to build one. I want to figure out this Stellerium thing. I see this woman use it, and everything she explains is beyond any college class. I was going to Grateful dead concerts up to '96 when I graduated. Then moved to Seattle for no reason. And back here for whatever reason. Went through all hell in my drinking and surrendered. Went to a few Christian classes in treatment too. Transformations. Home again, with Mom and step-dad. I do not talk to my biological dad anymore or half brother. Since sobriety, yet a few good "trips" 😝 😝 🙃 ❤️ 🌻 and the "magic plant" or Magic Dragon?

Things have run very, strangely, closely, not Me- ly lol!(Jeff Payant) Logos thinking, I cannot turn off. Logos thinking shows only Truth to Me. I am not sure if that is anyone else's Truth. For example, Yours Robert. But, I can say, there is a Karmic Convergence around every corner. All I can say, my friend, is there is "Something" around every corner. There are Many, corners...

3-6-9 432Hz I wonder if that is the circle feel in my brain, listening to Jerry's playing!Β 

Happy 420 Robert! Love You! I finally am getting rest myself. Oh, ADHD...lol the lights? I'll research whatever I can help and creat, "Fun" for you and I and Them! 🙃 ❤️ 🌻

Gr8FullyOneJDan
(@gr8fullyonejdan)
21/04/2019 6:03 am  

I ordered a few. Always have set-up for any partners at the moment of Hardy Boy Mystery Trip! lol. My son or two may love this Huckleberry Journey! 🙃 ❤️ 😊 🤗 😎 We're on a Mission from God! 😎 😍 😍 🌻 Fort Snelling in my stomping grounds! πŸ˜‰

ReplyQuote
Robert
(@observation1)
21/04/2019 10:35 am  

As my good friend, Tom always said: Hanging out, hanging in and will always be hanging around. Everyone has a journey to take and how they take it is just for them. The judgment of the path is for you alone but judge not too harshly oneself as that can make the journey harder. I guess if we learn to understand ourselves without bias we begin to understand others too.

Hang in there, and allow what will be to act as a guide, not a judge.Β 

Iappreciateyouropenessandsupport.

This post was modified 8 months ago by Robert

ReplyQuote
Gr8FullyOneJDan
(@gr8fullyonejdan)
22/04/2019 11:47 pm  

I got 4 lights in today!! And ordered a few Jerry Garcia shirts. Earth Day sustainable income sale. the Garcia attire, is like wearing Holy water. I have to show my pics of when I am outside of late. HE shows all the time, as I said, not even the Heat can come by, and bust This Old Soul for smiling on a cloudy day! Happy Earth Day, my friend. Eternity is going to be so awesome learning, loving and all growing together. Well, most of us will figure out the beanstock. No one get's left behind, kiss a few Good....bye, bye. Talk soon. You all are, stuck, with Me! Just like Tupelo Honey! 🙃 ❤️ 🤒 It is amazing watching anything here. I see the Whole fake pullover between clashers. Not like my Garcia pullover I just ordered, to learn my zodiac. You Know, that Cornerstone. Stay Skywalker or Game of Thrones.....You and I are living this stuff together. From here on, and then some. All without Neal DGrass Spleefun. Spelling? I have ADHD. Can never remember, anything. Only, something. Village Idiot....ask Van the Man! Remember....memorieeeessszzzz! πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ So much to tell, so much hunting and pecking my bronze and tin fingers, could "peck" Love ya Man! Cheech and Chong are good friends to help explain somedays. My Pant Gland, or "P" gland. Its the only memory I remember. I'll keep trying! Stay tuned...

ReplyQuote
Gr8FullyOneJDan
(@gr8fullyonejdan)
23/04/2019 12:04 am  

ISIS is not in Sri Lanka. Some Soul flipping Mason's are though. Parasite's for short. Remember, my dad is a Shriner>Half-brother Nathan=moth. I am first born son. They wanted me dead and my soul or gene's. I have a feeling my gene's go way, way, way back. 3-6-9. There's no place like home. No one else was able to get on that balloon home. You all do the math. I see Mason's Children everywhere! They get ticky in interviews. People think they are off. Yes, they are old wine in new wine skins. They divide. They separate. They Do Not Fit! See It! And all the so called leaders or Popes or Elizabeth the 1st are all buried above ground. Figure that one out. Soul swapping and hexes. Just like they triedto do to your son at that school. They do it Everywhere here!! The U.S. is trannies( that's fine) and Mason's (that's not). get this! As a drunk, my ex wife and I had our boys three years after we got divorced. Conceived at a Bob Dylan orRobert Zimmerman show! and I am Minnesotan! πŸ™‚ I Know all their shit and they have to know I know! I honestly feel The Masonic Home has whaling animals at times and I hear kids. They say it's coyotes, but they are ALL MasonΒ  here. And scared of Me, for some reason. No reply from anyone. In no way shape or form, alone. Higher Power, Mom, and dad...my Good one. πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ Amy Klobuchar on. Minnesota. I think she is a guy. Seriously see so much of a, different plane, I told my mom. My brain is fine, it is my consciousness that is Seein' so much more. It ain't so bad. πŸ˜‰ "7 Words, Jeff" That's Me! 😆 Understand, Now! Lol

I have a first born son, and second...…. Do not trace, but trace the light back, The "Nows";)

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by Gr8FullyOneJDan

ReplyQuote
Share: