Forum

The Comet Venus  

RSS

AnomalousAnonymous1
(@anomalousanonymous1)
21/04/2019 7:15 am  

Perhaps this has been covered in depth in videos I have not had the opportunity to see yet, but I have to admit that I am fascinated by one theory I have heard discussed only in brief, though ... "frequently" ... though certainly not commonly. 

There are some theories it would seem, that the last major catastrophe globally, was some twelve to thirteen thousand years ago. There are some theories that this may have been caused by the impact of a massive comet strike. In essence, the iced tail of the comet was responsible for the great deluge ... or one of them at least, perhaps the formation of the moon according to some accounts, and then settled in as the core was trapped by the gravitational pull of the sun and becoming what we now know as the planet Venus. 

Would this account for the vast quantities of water that now cover the many, vast underground roads and cities so deep? Could it account for the continental shifts and breakups? Perhaps the movement of the entire planetary ground surface as well as the inundation of portions under such vast depths of water? 

Whether you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct.

Zack
 Zack
(@zack)
25/04/2019 12:31 pm  

That's an interesting theory. Rob has talked about the flood quite a bit, but there is no mention of Venus being a factor in all this. Based on my research on this matter, Venus pre-existed the floor era and although it may have played a role in our species, it's doubtful that it has caused the flood in any way, or that it was a comet.

ReplyQuote
AnomalousAnonymous1
(@anomalousanonymous1)
01/05/2019 9:43 am  

I have been unable to locate any star maps beyond the twelve or thirteen thousand years ago when this likely occurred. It would also explain how shoreline became what we know now as the Andes Mountains. 

Impossible to say for certain at present, but ... would explain the introduction of so much water as well. Considering the Bimini road may well have been above ground at that time, along with a great many other underwater cities that have been discovered. I am not convinced it did happen, but not convinced it did not either ... but access to the records of that time seem pretty much limited to land maps. 

Whether you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct.

ReplyQuote
Share: