Forum

Notifications

Welcome home 🙂  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS

Robert
(@observation1)
15/04/2019 6:39 pm  

Just wanted to say a big thank you to what I hope will be the first of a growing number of members. I hope you find this a place you can air your views and even create sub-forums so you can interact with other like-minded people. I will be adding books to the library, posting blogs and comments as time permits and hope you treat this as your internet home for all things alternative (dislike that word since it says we are alternative to the truth when in fact its the corrupted system) 

Library password = "alternativehistory"

Anyway, welcome and thanks for your support. If you have any questions let me know. 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by admin

Looby, Elucidator, kevv and 1 people liked
Lynda
(@lynda)
15/04/2019 11:05 pm  

I thank you for the platform! 

Looby liked
ReplyQuote
Ronin
(@ronin)
15/04/2019 11:16 pm  

Hi and thank you for all have you done by now. You'll have to excuse my grammar mistakes because English is not my first language.
I can only wish you all the best and buon fortunato to you and all the members. One more thing; i can not access the "library". Thank you

Looby liked
ReplyQuote
firefly9
(@firefly9)
16/04/2019 1:50 am  

Much gratitude for this site. I am unable to access the Library of info. Would you please provide guidance/ password? My registration password does not allow me access. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
SoulFire
(@soulfire)
16/04/2019 2:15 am  

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Robert! Is the library password still Alternativehistory?

admin liked
ReplyQuote
pa maj
(@pa-maj)
16/04/2019 2:19 am  

All things unboxed might please you better than all things alternative although I'm sure all will know what you mean 😊

pm

Looby and admin liked
ReplyQuote
Omega
(@omega)
16/04/2019 3:14 am  

3 in the morning and I'm signing up to a new forum, I must be mad but I didn't want to forget and I'm a hopeless insomniac. I hope this takes off as intended because the concept is great. I've not had much luck with 'truth' forums. I think the first I recall joining was Reactor Breach that was started by Jim Stone. That went south after he got upset about people discussing the shape of the Earth and he pulled the plug. I met a small group of trusted friends from there and we have been chased around the internet for years since. The control system doesn't like real people getting their heads together.

Anyway, lets hope this venture has more luck than I'm used to.

Hi to our host Robert and those who have signed up already.

"HELL IS EMPTY
AND ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE"
William Shakespeare

Looby and admin liked
ReplyQuote
Elucidator
(@alisonleebriscoe)
16/04/2019 7:21 am  

Thank you Robert, I have been homesick far too long. 

Love and truth,

Alison

Looby liked
ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
16/04/2019 7:46 am  

This platform will accommodate everyone's ideas, thoughts, and beliefs. It will of course not tolerate hate, bullies or trolls wich having spent far too much of my time on Reddit will be dealt with swiftly. I am happy to create a forum section for people who wish to discuss their subject of choice in a forum they are comfortable and happy in. 

This post was modified 1 year ago by admin

Looby liked
ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
16/04/2019 7:47 am  

The Library password is "alternetaivehistory" enjoy 🙂 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
16/04/2019 7:48 am  
Posted by: Ronin

Hi and thank you for all have you done by now. You'll have to excuse my grammar mistakes because English is not my first language.
I can only wish you all the best and buon fortunato to you and all the members. One more thing; i can not access the "library". Thank you

The  library password is "alternativehistory" 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
16/04/2019 7:50 am  

The Library password is "alternativehistory" enjoy 🙂 

Looby liked
ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
16/04/2019 7:52 am  

The Library password is "alternativehistory" enjoy 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Looby
(@looby)
16/04/2019 10:41 am  

Thanks for giving us this website Robert. Been trying to get home forever - feel like I'm finally in the neighbourhood. Namaste

ReplyQuote
AnomalousAnonymous1
(@anomalousanonymous1)
16/04/2019 10:57 am  

Thank you for this platform ... but mostly for sharing your incredible research! I look forward to some most intriguing conversations here. 

Whether you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct.

Looby liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: