Forum

Greetings and thank...

Greetings and thank you.  

RSS

Spam Sucker
(@spam-sucker)
13/05/2019 1:44 pm  

Greetings all. There should be more folk in here but like me they are probably busy with other stuff most of the time. But I'm here now and hope more join.

Thank you to Robert for making this space for us to come and learn. Could we make you education minister come the revolution ? I've dumped some spondulics in your account as a way of being polite and recognising your efforts. Bravo.

Fred Cailloux
(@fred-cailloux)
19/06/2019 8:31 pm  

From Quebec Canada, greetings everyone , and big thank you to Robert. Your channel is awesome. 

I'd like to say, also, that as a French speaking person, your English is such of high quality that I am getting better at it at every video. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Angelica Val
(@angelr28)
11/07/2019 12:41 am  

Thank you Robert for this wonderful website and for allowed us be part of. I also want to welcome the other members and send to all of you my personal greetings from Chile - South America.

This post was modified 5 months ago 2 times by Angelica Val

ReplyQuote
Gr33nm1nd
(@gr33nm1nd)
15/07/2019 12:14 am  

Thank you Robert for all your efforts offering alternative narratives, enlightening commentary, and solid self-help advice. For he who has ears... Hopefully your vision for this community comes to fruition and those who come are welcomed with openness and integrity. 

ReplyQuote
elaine kain
(@elaine-kain)
18/07/2019 4:16 am  

Thank you for all your work! I listen / watch your videos 'on TV' and can't give thumbs-up to show support. However, I have watched many of them several times because it's so refreshing "to run smack-dab into some common sense". 🙂 

Huge thanks for this site and access to material, much appreciated!

ReplyQuote
Share: