Forum

Creating a Wakelet ...

Creating a Wakelet for increasing the exposure of these ideas and reaching a wider audience  

RSS

Zack
 Zack
(@zack)
03/07/2019 9:43 am  

Hello. I'm sorry if I post this in an inappropriate bucket, but this is a general topic and I didn't know where else to put it. Anyway, there is this British company up north that has developed a very useful tool. I've been using it myself for my work as well as for collecting some random things I come across as I browse the web, be it on my computer or my phone. The tool is free to use without any strings attached. Also, although it is popular mostly among educators (as a means to liaise with their students), it is not limited to any particular profession. I mention it here because wakelets are easy ways to share a bunch of things, be it links, images, and even PDF documents, using a single URL, which can also be accessible through the Wakelet website. I believe Rob's videos and other stuff available on this site deserve to reach a broader audience and this tool may aid in that. Perhaps we can create a collaborative wakelet to mitigate the effort required to build and maintain a successful such collection. Thoughts?

Share: