Forum

Mud Flood and the *possible* reason why it was covered up...  

RSS

Dust
 Dust
(@dust)
18/04/2019 11:56 am  

Hi everyone,

I've only recently come across the Mud Flood theory and the Tartarian Empire so please bear with me regarding my thoughts on this matter.

The sunken buildings are quite fascinating and while talking with a friend, he postulated that perhaps the buildings were sunken due to natural sinking of buildings on soft ground although after taking about it further and discussing ground viscosity, we came to the conclusion that the underlying rock would cause rows of buildings to subside at irregular intervals. 

Therefore the evidence of the Mud Flood is very compelling with regards to the uniformity of the subsidence of the buildings.

This got me wondering about how the Mud Flood came to happen, with the postulations of the Tartarian Empire possessing a Tesla type of energy source based on the magnetic field of the earth and the electrical atmosphere I got to thinking that perhaps a great disaster happened with this technology. 

I do not profess to know a great deal about magnetic and electrical fields, however it came to mind that perhaps the disaster caused a great world wide vibration in the earths crust caused by the malfunction of this energy equipment that magnified and reverberated across the world which caused the liquefaction of the soils and caused the ensuing Mud Flood. The vibrations would most likely have continued until the deluge knocked out the towers, breaking the chain and stopping the vibrational waves.

If this was the case, perhaps the great cover up was due to the world governments, not wishing a repeat of this epic disaster, getting together and suppressing all knowledge of this empire and its technologies so as to avoid such an event occurring in the future.

Then, perhaps, the resulting oil and petroleum capitalism boom was simply a happy accident taken advantage of by the elite?

This is just my thoughts on the matter and I hope that folks more knowledgeable in the field of magnetic and electrical fields will be able to expand on this idea further.

Zack liked
AnomalousAnonymous1
(@anomalousanonymous1)
19/04/2019 2:52 pm  

Or possibly a magnetic shift? Looks like we may be experiencing that again soon given the rapidity of the movement of the magnetic poles. 

Whether you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct.

Zack liked
ReplyQuote
Agung Ing Raya
(@air)
21/04/2019 3:52 am  

Hi..

This link is about a case of source of Mud Flood, hope it's help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidoarjo_mud_flow

ReplyQuote
Share: