Forum

CERN, The European Organization for Nuclear Research  

RSS

bigbadfuds
(@bigbadfuds)
17/04/2019 1:41 am  

The largest and most expensive machine ever built by man and they are building a bigger one. Paid for by the general public, yet what has the general public gained. A creepy satanic opening ceramony to the world's longest and deepest rail tunnel...Gotthard tunnel, which coincidently is quite close to cern. Any thoughts on these two engineering marvels, anybody.

Zack liked
Zack
 Zack
(@zack)
18/04/2019 2:38 pm  

I'm a big fan of engineering and anything created for scientific purposes, since I'm a student of Science myself. However, the more I delve into science, the more disillusioned I become about it and its mission. There is definitely something shady going on there, as well as in many other scientific institutions. I hope Rob makes a video on this topic someday, as it's something that concerns us all, since we are all under the influence of scientism (this is probably a better way to describe the science of today and the appeal it has on people). Cheers

ReplyQuote
AnomalousAnonymous1
(@anomalousanonymous1)
19/04/2019 2:55 pm  

I seriously doubt this is the biggest or the longest underground tunnel. Look at the underground cities in Turkey as only one example. Area 51, the underground city on the Missouri and Arkansas border and of course, Northern Colorado beginning at the Denver Airport ... or at least with that location serving as an underground hub. 

Whether you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct.

ReplyQuote
bigbadfuds
(@bigbadfuds)
14/05/2019 6:30 pm  

Hi, your doubts are spot on but the Gotthard tunnel is the only one they are edmitting to.

ReplyQuote
warthog
(@warthog)
16/05/2019 2:20 pm  

Hello,

If anyone heard of John Titor, you will already know what it's purpose might be.

If you dig a little, you will see that this is old news already.

My bet is this is as old as the humanity itself.

Cheers.

ReplyQuote
eyes2c
(@eyes2c)
24/06/2019 6:33 pm  

my opinion on the science of today is it suffers from the same oppression as everything else in the control system.

Firstly most of our understanding of science is based on out of date theory’s and not facts.

young scientists need funding, that funding comes from large organisations, generally government, or large company’s. naturally funding is only given to certain subjects to push product and or agenda. 

both funding entity’s have an agenda, both put pressure on scientists to publish as many papers as possible with SIGNIFICANT findings. research is generally done over a short period of time, competition is fierce between researchers desperately trying to win the favour of funders so they remain gainfully employed.  

results are also often cherry picked.

peer review is also flawed as fellow researchers don’t get the time to do a proper job. 

surveys have been done where multiple researchers do the same experiments from papers published in the best and most respected outlets. 20% or less are able to repeat experiments to get the same results.

shocking but true

Zack liked
ReplyQuote
Zack
 Zack
(@zack)
25/06/2019 4:51 pm  

I thought John Titor was debunked. The fact that this story's official lawyer made money from it, while there was a tech blogger with an eerily similar writing style, made it clear that the whole thing was a scam. Fairly innocent compared to the ones we see today, but still there was no truth in all of this saga.

ReplyQuote
Zack
 Zack
(@zack)
25/06/2019 4:53 pm  

Couldn't agree more! Science is indeed as broken as you describe it to be. Still, there is hope for it to flourish again, once it leaves the sphere of influence of certain interests that plague both academia and the R&D departments of large corporations.

ReplyQuote
Share: