Forum

Electromagnetic wea...

Electromagnetic weather manipulation  

RSS

mselectromagnetic
(@mselectromagnetic)
18/04/2019 1:39 am  

Hello out there!

Is anyone noticing the rippling in cloud systems around the globe? I've been able to calculate frequencies once in awhile...usually comes up looking like microwave bursts in the VLF ranges. It appears that floods, drought, storms, etc. are being moved around intentionally.

Other than that, I'm most interested in seeing if anyone in/around Observation Deck knows about the sonic analysis of ancient structures like the Giza pyramid complex.

AnomalousAnonymous1
(@anomalousanonymous1)
21/04/2019 7:07 am  

If you are referring to the ERT Scans from throughout Egypt, or even the deep scans from Space, I am pretty certain that most of them remain largely unavailable to the general public and many "experts" ... the same seems to hold true for the many locations throughout South America as well, primarily in Ecuador and Peru at least. I believe that as long as the ISS has been in orbit, it would be relatively safe to presume that deep scans have been made of the entire planet, though exactly what they revealed may never be officially released. I would also be fascinated by the Scans from Antarctica as well. 

I also find a great many of the ancient maps to be very ... revealing ... no pun intended, with the Bimini Road shown as being above ground and even Antarctica without any ice. Unfortunately, any accompanying documentation seems to be largely lacking. 

Whether you believe you can, or believe you cannot, you are correct.

ReplyQuote
eyes2c
(@eyes2c)
20/06/2019 12:18 pm  
Posted by: mselectromagnetic

Hello out there!

Is anyone noticing the rippling in cloud systems around the globe? I've been able to calculate frequencies once in awhile...usually comes up looking like microwave bursts in the VLF ranges. It appears that floods, drought, storms, etc. are being moved around intentionally.

Other than that, I'm most interested in seeing if anyone in/around Observation Deck knows about the sonic analysis of ancient structures like the Giza pyramid complex.

g’day 

i see the clouds you speak of on a regular basis, i believe i have also witnessed large cyclones in north west Australia being steered and held in position. i noticed strange cloud formations as the cyclone was approaching, it then sat with virtually no movement for over 50 hrs. we were on red alert for a total of 57 hours. we are in an area filled with cattle stations, thousands of cows perished. could this be linked to the vatican’s statements of coming food shortages?? 

HARP in the USA is one of these VLF transmitters, there are many around the globe. Just south of here there is a US milatay base called harold E holt. it is the largest array of VLF transmitters in the world. interesting to look on google earth and see the formation of it, exactly the same as star forts and star cities.... 

the base is supposed to communicate with submarines the VLF able to penetrate the ocean to reach the subs. 

there is some info/studies available that shows it can manipulate the ionosphere, and also cause seismic activity. 

also of interest is the weather radar pics from the area, there is constant smudge that shows up in the area. bom is the site where you can view the radar. learmonth is the location you need to select to view. 

my mum was recently in the area and as soon as she neared the area felt terribly unwell, there was also a small earth quake in the area in december. the area is not known for earth quakes. 

Hillary clinton visited the base also... 

check it out.

cheers.

eyes2c

ReplyQuote
Share: